Online Courses FAQ's
Why choose Fresh HR Insights Pty Ltd for my online course
- Developed by a highly qualified Employment Relations expert who is also a University lecturer
- Real time information that is constantly updated
- Improve your employment opportunities
- Study online, anywhere at any time – totally self-paced
- No entry requirements
- All course material and info is online – no need to purchase a text book
- Easy to understand content
- Twelve (12) months access
- Certificate of successful completion issued
- Course may be tax deductable (see your tax advisor to confirm)
How long will it take me
It will take you approximately 4 – 12 hours to complete dependant on which course you are doing and you have 12-months access.
Can I purchase optional printed material?
Printed materials are not available for purchase – this is a completely online platform
When can I start this course?
You can start as soon as the payment has been processed through our system
Will I receive a certificate upon completion of this course
Yes! You will received a certificate of successful completion of the course and the final assessment
Do I need to attend classes or undertake and work placements?
No. All our courses are delivered online via our learning platform. No work placement is required for this course.
What support can I expect from Fresh HR Insights Pty Ltd
We are here to answer any general questions by emailing email@example.com
I am based outside of Australia – can I still enrol in this course
Yes! – we accept enrolments both within Australia and Internationally. Location is no barrier to entry into our courses.